BillSplit is yet another restaurant bill splitter. We intentionally made it simple and easy to use. You do not have to spend 10 minutes after lunch typing what each person ordered and how much it costs - just type total and tip percent and you are done. If, for example, it ends up being $12.97 per person you can try to adjust per-person value to round number, say $13, and see how this affects total and tip percentile.
Here are some of its features:
- It is quite intelligent: you can edit not only tip percentile, but also adjust total or per person value.
- It's tiny - just about 14K.
- Supports filing to Palm Expense application - you can file current bill to Expense application to be included in your expense report.
- Includes convenient Tip percentile shortcuts.
- Supports number formatting specific to your country settings.
- PalmOS 3.5
If you experience any problems, please email contact support with a description of your Palm device and the version of PalmOS that you are using.